agosto 21, 2008

What the fuc* is wrong with me????


How could a song about the best thing in the life makes me depressed???
What the fuc* is wrong with me???
When I hear "Innocence" by Avril Lavigne, I feel like i want to cry.
The first time I heard it. I was at my bestfriend's house, sitted in the floor, talking about something stupid, and depressed. Guess about what??? Like a regular teenager, I was depressed beacuse of a boy. About one boy. And the song, talking abou life coud be great, made me even more depressed. And when I said thet, my friends said that was a happy song and all this shi*.
But all this happiness made me sad. Everytime is everyone happy, I'm sad.
Why can't I feel happy like everybody else???
What the hel* is whorg with me???
I know I've already aked that. But I won't stop untill I got the answer!!!
And the answer seems to be really far away from wherever I'm.
Why did it happened to me???
Why can't I just be normal? live I aways wanted and never was or will be.



d-.-b Innocence ~ Avril Lavigne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf0BDeCZ06g

Nenhum comentário: