setembro 11, 2008

I never learn...

You know, I used to think my english was at least good. But now days I just think it sucks. Just like everything I do. And I don't know why-the-hell I am writing in english, maybe's because this is the better way to me to express myself.
I'm feeling pretty stupid thouse days. Because, at frist, I think I like a guy who likes my bff, but thats not new. They aways prefer my friends, I'm already used to it. The only guy that ever seemed to like me more than just like friend didn't even talked to me when he felt in love! What kind of love could be that???
I just slapped myself, for no reason. Now my check hurts. Oh crap, I just can't do a think right!
Back for the fact that everyone seems to like my friends more than they like me. It's just like I'm invisible, they don't notice me! I hate it so much.

The stuff I wrotte in History class today, I didn't do this for anyone, specially, thats just something that came from my south and I wanted to express:

Here We Go Again

By Brux Eizerik

We keep fightin' and fightin'

You mess with my head (I said)

We keep shottin' and shottin'

You make me feel sad (You said)


And when I tryed to explain

You looked at me before sayin'

"Stop treatin' me this way!"

I hate you vain (I really, really do)


It's almost like you couldn't see

The effect you have above me

All the nights I spent cryin'

And all the classes wonderin'


I's wonderin' you here with me

We beein as happy as anyone could be

And in love forever

But now it's more like never


We've been this way for too long

Now you forgive me when I say

"I wasn't the only one wrong!"

Cause you know that's me apologizin' on my way


Now we're together again

Kissing in the rain

We'll be in this cicle forever

Cause we can't stay way from each other, never.

Nenhum comentário: