janeiro 17, 2009

One, two, three, four.

Give me more love than I've ever had, ~> Gabinha
Make it all better when I'm feeling sad, ~> Gui
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not. ~> Bruno

Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, ~> Carol
Barely gettin' mad, ~> Cahh

Give me more love from the very start, ~> Julie
Peace me back together when I fall apart, ~> Efi/Flá
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends. ~>Vargas

Best that I've had, ~> Vinnie
I'm so glad I found you. ~>Cons/Nati/Carol/Helô
I love being around you. ~>Mari

You make it easy,
As easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4.

There's only one thing,
To do, three words,
For you.
I love you (I love you)
There's only one way,
To say those three words
That's what I'll do.
I love you (I love you)
Meu devaneio de carro gerou isso.
E isso são vocês, os vocês que me fazem muito bem.

7 comentários:

' basho disse...

owwwn bruninha! eu já te disse isso, eu vo fazer tudo que tiver ao meu alcançe pra te fazer feliz! :D

-mari- disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
-mari- disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
-mari- disse...

Eu sei, eu sou altamente amável. ;*

/aquelaqueseachaeprometequevaifazerumcomentáriodecente
eprofundoamanhãquandonãoestivercomtantosono

Bruno Mezzomo disse...

Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWN (L)

Anônimo disse...

a melhor irmã do mundo, você :D

Caroline disse...

óiiizi eu te amo minha aanja *o* comigo aki ~>♥